Understanding brand protection
Understand why brand protection is, ultimately, more than just protecting your brand and sales, but also about protecting customers and the environment. While a counterfeit fashion item will have a limited impact, it is not hard to imagine what counterfeit medication could do to patients or how counterfeit components might affect vital machinery. The consequences could be catastrophic. So if you have not given much thought to brand protection in a digital world, now is a good time to start understanding brand protection.
Given that the brand is your most valuable asset, the question of how best to protect it in a digital environment needs to be addressed urgently. If fakes of your products start spreading, the damage to your reputation could be significant – perhaps even irreversible.
- How to react if your brand is a victim of counterfeiting
- Understand App stores and m-commerce as E-commerce channel
- Understand Brand Abuse
- Understand Counterfeiting
- Understand online marketplaces as an e-commerce channel
- Understand Online Traffic Diversion
- Understand Parallel Imports
- Understand social media as an e-commerce channel
- Understand web stores as an e-commerce channel
- What are the key trends in online counterfeiting?
- Which proactive measures support anti-counterfeiting online?
- Who are the ACG?