Senior Technical Project Manager vacancy in Varberg, Sweden
Yellow Brand Protection is growing fast and we are now looking for a Senior Technical Project Manager to join our development team at the HQ in Varberg
You will have worked in a Technical Project Manager role for at least three years, with a previous background of several years in software development.
While you won't do any coding yourself, its highly necessary that you have a background of software development to understand and read code.
As Senior Technical Project Manager you will:
- be responsible for leading and coordinating all technical development of our highly advanced SaaS platform "ZERO".
- work closely with the Product Manager on specifications, prioritisation and the delivery of projects.
- have daily contact with all developers, support them, follow up ongoing projects and making sure quality is delivered.
Our platform "ZERO" is built with
- .NET MVC (C#)
- SQL (MS SQL)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence, Jenkins
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Excellent organisation and decision-making skills
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and independently
- Ability to multi-task
As an individual, you are ambitious and comfortable to take a high degree of responsibility in your work. You will have a strong work ethic, which is evident to those around you. Above all, you are pragmatic, easy to work with and have a strong belief in team success. You have that extra energy and will be the one driving the development through the success path that we’ve already started
How to apply
To apply for the position, please email your resume/CV to - email@example.com
The start date is as soon as possible.
About Yellow Brand Protection
We develop our own software within anti-counterfeiting, working with big data and processing millions of web pages per hour. We are using modern technology and are always very agile in our approach. Yellow Brand Protection is one of the world leaders in the Online Brand Protection industry and our customers are highly recognised brands.