Client Coordinator Vacancy - USA
Yellow Brand Protection is growing fast, and we are now in the phase to recruit our next Client Coordinator to be based in North America.
Yellow Brand Protection’s clients are global brand owners and our team of analysts, based in Sweden, USA and China, deliver online brand protection projects by monitoring, analyzing and enforcing. Enforcement is the delisting of infringements on online market places, social media networks, app stores and web sites.
As Client Coordinator, you will be responsible for the whole delivery process, which includes but is not limited to, start-up and follow-up meetings (live/telephone/ video), continuous contact, response and feedback with clients and producing a monthly report for all your clients. You will also assist Client Managers in completing day to day tasks for your clients and to ensure that the required quality and quantity of analyzed and reported online listings meet client’s expectations.
The Client Coordinator also will be required to handle some project analysis which will include the analyzing and enforcement of infringing content across all channels.
TASKS WILL INCLUDE
- First receiver of all support tickets
- Create accounts and upload documents into our in-house system ZERO and on online platforms
- Responsible for analyzing and enforcing infringing content for all clients
- Responsible for monthly results
- Monthly summary process reports to clients
- Strategic planning for the program
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE
- Bachelor’s degree or higher education level
- Experience within Intellectual property and/or Brand Protection (Preferred)
- Focused and a self-starter Good oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organization and decision-making skills
- Strong interpersonal skills Internet research skills
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and independently
- Ability to multi-task Project management skills
- You strive for excellent customer satisfaction
As an individual, you are ambitious and are comfortable taking a high degree of responsibility in your work. You have a strong work ethic, which is evident to those around you. Above all you are humble, easy to work with and have a strong belief in team success.
The role can be located in the Greater Boston or Great New York City areas, where you will be part of the North American team which includes the Head of Operations, Client Managers, and analysts. You will report directly to the Head of Operations, North America.
How to apply
If you have any further questions or would like to apply for this role, please send your resume to [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you.
About Yellow Brand Protection
Yellow Brand Protection is a leading provider of online anti-counterfeiting and brand protection services to the world’s most recognised brands. Yellow Brand Protection’s proprietary technology scours the web identifying abuse and miss-use of its clients’ IPR, ultimately enforcing their rights around the world to protect them from counterfeiting, grey market sales and various forms of intellectual property infringement. Our innovative technology clusters both online and offline data to target the largest offenders and provides evidence to support offline enforcement activities.
Yellow Brand Protection operates from Sweden, U.K, U.S.A and China, and services around 200 leading brands across Europe, North America, Asia and Oceania. We are considered to be one of the fastest-growing and innovative companies within the online brand protection industry. For more information, and to watch our corporate video, visit www.yellowbrandprotection.com.