Brand Protection Client Manager, Shanghai, China
Yellow Brand Protection continues to enjoy extremely fast growth and we have an immediate vacancy for a client manager to be based in shanghai.
A Client Manager is responsible for the delivery of a number of brand owner’s accounts in line with Yellow Brand Protection’s ambition: ’We stop at Zero’.
Yellow Brand Protection’s clients are global brand owners and our team of analysts, based in Sweden, USA and China, deliver online brand protection projects by monitoring, analysing and enforcing. Enforcement is the delisting of infringements on online market places, social media networks, app stores and web sites.
As Client Manager, you will be responsible for the whole delivery process, which includes but is not limited to, start-up and follow-up meetings (live/telephone/ video), continuous contact, response and feedback with clients and producing a monthly report for all your clients. You will also coach your team to assure that the required quality and quantity of analysed and reported online listings meet client’s expectations.
The client manager also works with project analysis, but is mainly responsible for reporting (both standard reports in our system and customised reports by clients), and being instrumental in the contact and relationship building with the online marketplaces, such as Alibaba, JD etc in China.
Tasks will include
- First receiver of all support tickets
- Training the team for specific tasks
- Create accounts and upload documents the in-house system ZERO and on platforms
- Responsible for monthly results
- Monthly summary process reports to clients
- Strategic planning for the program
- Kick-off meetings with clients
Requirements for the role
- Experience within Intellectual property and/or Brand Protection
- Strong oral and written communication
- Fluent English and Chinese
- Focused and a self-starter
- You strive for excellent customer satisfaction
We would like you to start A.S.A.P and the role is located in Shanghai, China, where you will be part of the Asia Team which includes an Asia Director, Head of Operations, 10 analysts and one Client Coordinator. You will report to the Head of Operations for Asia.
If you have any further questions or would like to apply for this role, please send your resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.